Maggie has a great idea, and man is she making it work for her. Have you seen the things she’s done lately? Don’t you want to be a part of that? Me too! I think one of the scariest things about having life to-do lists is sharing them with others, because then you feel accountable to achieving those goals.
I’ve always felt that my life should and could be more……astounding, amazing, thrilling. But that sort of life doesn’t happen by accident, right?
So, without further delay, here’s the starting list. New Years’ resolution? PSHAW.
1. Start my own business
2. Attend a main-stream fashion show
3. Go to Puerto Vallarta with my best friend
4. Go snorkeling in Rarotonga
5. Cycle the Otago rail track
6. Visit Stewarts Island
7. Travel business class to Canada
8. Complete an Olympic length triathlon
9. Have a glass of champagne…in Paris.
10. Take dancing lessons
11. Take singing lessons
12. Make myself a skirt
13. Buy a house in Canada
14. Have a campervan holiday in Australia
15. Walk the Tongariro Pass
16. Visit White Island
17. Run a half-marathon
18. Take a holiday with my parents
19. Go for a pint with my brother
.....to be continued !
What's on your list?